- VENDETTA from Luis Tamayo, directed by L. Tamayo (Dr Dubois)
- SACRE GEORGES from Alain Gillard (M. de La Ville Enfoire)
- CRIME AND PUNISHIMENT from Dostoïevski, translated and adapted by Eric Prigent, directed by Serge Poncelet - roles
of Lieutenant Poudre and Loujine - Théâtre de
l'Opprimé (Paris) , AVIGNON 2004
- - LARMES DE PEUR, LARMES DE RIRE, de
Courteline au Grand-Guignol, ("Les Bouligrin", "Le système
du Docteur Goudron et du Professeur Plume", "Après coups...
ou Tics!" - directed by Antoine Juliens, roles
of M. Boulingrin, Professeur Plume and Dr Martin
- THE GREEN BIRD by Carlo Gozzi, adapted by Beno Besson,
directed by Claude Viala, role of Renzo
THE GOLDEN MEDAL by Marie Bougnet, directed by Mylène
Padoan, roles of Boris Ephrussi, Fauré-Frémiet and a fly.
- MENDIANTS ET ORGUEILLEUX, based upon Albert
Cossery's novel, theatrical adaptation and staging by Frédérique
Torrès, role of Gohar
- A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM, by William
Shakespeare, directed by Claude Viala, roles of Théseus
CLAP, staging of shortl scenes by Louis Calaferte
(Clap, La mécanique des femmes) directed by Franck Loiret.
- THE WAR IN HEAVEN, by Sam
Shepard, directed by Lesley Chatterley.
KING , by Sophocles